Reasons to visit poponin
poponin is about being creative without the worry of mess. We constantly come up with new ideas to stimulate creativity.
The root meaning of creativity is “to grow”. At poponin we love being creative. We encourage trying new things, all whilst having fun.
poponin embraces the word flexible,. We aim to provide a service that works for you. Reach out to us, we will always try our best to help.
we’re bursting with creativity, all day, all year round.
Come & indulge your creativity anytime without the worry of mess or tidying. Join our after school clubs, after school fun, flexible holiday clubs & teen sessions. Book a party or visit our events.
Throughout the Year:
- 3.00 – 5.00 pm Monday
- 9.30 – 5.00 pm Tuesday to Friday
- 9.30 – 12.30 pm Saturday (Autumn/Winter*)
(*If you wish to visit on a Saturday June – Sept please call to arrange)
After School Creative Clubs close at 6.00pm Monday – Friday.
School Holiday Times:
- 10.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Holiday clubs from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
During school holidays we recommend booking to avoid disappointment of not getting a table at the time that most suits you.
Last daily 1 hour session is 4.00pm.
poponin’s daily routine
- 9.30 – 11.00 – paint and play – dedicated to 18 mths – 3 years
- 11.30 – 1.30 – create & take – dedicated to all ages who want to pop on in, get creative and take something home
- 2.00 – 3.00 – mini create – dedicated to 3 years – 5 years
- 3.00 – 5.00 – create & take – dedicated to all ages who want to be creative plus we also operate our after school creative club.
What Visitors Have Told Us
“Thank you so much for giving Orla such fun times every week – she has learned so much and loves every minute!”
“There’s lots of crafty things to do – everything about art you could dream of”
~“A” girl aged 9
“You can meet new friends whilst doing art”
~“P” girl aged 8
“You can make new friends and socialise with people outside of school”
~“O” girl aged 10
“I can meet lots of friends and create new stuff”
~“A” boy aged 8
“Freedom to do what you want”
~“R” boy aged 6
“Being able to create what you like, however you like”
~“C” boy aged 9
“Being able to do lots of different things”
~“A” boy aged 8
“You can make whatever you want, there is no limits to what you can make”
~“O” boy aged 10